However, I also have a lot of wonderful things to look forward to this summer and here is just a small sample of some things I am currently appreciating :)
1. I am loving Ellie Goulding, Empire of the Sun and The XX--all three of these British artists make for a wonderful combination of feel good playlist.
2. The Gym!!! I have forgotten how much I adore my 60 minutes of cardio.
3. No more conversions (what I see on a price tag is what I get, no more multiply everything by 1.67)
4. As cliche as this is, driving around with my windows down and fresh mountain air--I have to say I was a bit hesitant to step into my car after 5 months of not driving but so far so good...
5. Fast Wi-Fi, no more slow ethernet internet from student housing :)
6. Summer clothes, despite the weather I cannot wait to break into my solid collection of floral sundresses and skirts!
7. Mariner Games--I am so excited to finally hit up a ball game and in 3 weeks I can finally experience the infamous beer garden. Whoohoo!
What I am not loving:
1. The wet weather (obviously)
2. Unpacking 5 months of my life into my room which is already full of boxes from my previous move.
(If only Domino could magically transform my closet into this one)
I guess the combo of rainy weather and lots of re-organizing won't be too bad and maybe kind of therapeutic...especially with a recently updated ipod and free time!
Hope everyone had a fabulous as well as relaxing weekend wherever you might be!
If you need me tomorrow I'll be buried in my room, trying to sort out my belongings...
All my love! XX