Tuesday, August 10, 2010

European Nostalgia

 Here it is, my favorite and my best memories from Europe. Already, these places and experiences are starting to feel more and more distant--especially after draining all my favorite images of color. I am hoping  to compile a similar collage like this one here, so I can hold these special places near and dear to me. Nonetheless, being home has made me so incredibly appreciative for all the comforts and luxuries I had left behind in the last year. Traveling around Europe helped me to realize to live life to the fullest wherever we may be located as well to always keep an eye out for beauty within the details...

Now it's about time I finally change my darn title block!! Keep a lookout for some changes--I have some ideas up my sleeve :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment