Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trunk Show







Images: Google.com

It's about the time of year to wrap up my final studio project aka CRUNCH TIME! I am currently finishing up my Retail Design project on a local site that I am designing to work as a Non Profit Organization Foundation center. It is a multifunctional space that includes a cafe, bookshop and clothing retail, gallery, theater, Member restaurant, workshop area and a rooftop garden.

The idea is that one of these NPO groups (ie: Friends of the Earth, Green Peace, etc) can utilize this foundation area for a month or so to educate the public on their issues and help spread knoweldge out to the local community.

These images are my inspiration that are currently driving my concept of an "Urban Greenhouse", heavily relying on reclaimed materials and nature of course :)

Sneak Peak: Visual of Overall Space

SO GREEN. SO URBAN. SO LITTLE TIME TILL FINAL PRESENTATIONS NEXT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment