Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Healthy Dose of D&F

Now that I'm back online it's only natural that I post some true dainty with a dash of floral inspiration plus I mostly just love this branding of this Brooklyn florist's website...




 


With these vivid images it's only natural to transition into these lush images composed by my alltime favorite style/graphic designer/girl crush blogger (can you tell I'm her biggest fan? ha), Miss Moss...How ingenious are these collages? Absolutely love!



And just because this recent local discovery can tag right along with the flora and fauna theme, I'm going to show a few images of this delightful flower shop, Marigold & Mint. It is integrated within the Melrose Market which just so happens to have been designed by favorite NW architect right now, Graham Baba. Be sure to check it out if you ever in Seattle!



No comments:

Post a Comment