Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coming to an End

I am just about 99.7% finished with my college career and here is my almost complete portfolio filled with 4 years of studio projects. Every project in here reminds me of all the sweat, tears and little sleep that went into something I am completely passionate about! It is so surreal to think that this journey is coming to an end but I couldn't be more excited to see what is ahead of me... If anyone is looking for a certified interior designer, I am your girl :)

5 comments:

  1. congratulations girl!! I am so proud of you! Wish I could be with you to celebrate your amazing success and the new journey ahead. love you!
    "cheers to my London girl" XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely...what a beautiful portfolio & resume. you have inspired me :) congrats on your accomplishments and cheers to your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney That looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working in the industry for 4 years now and this is by far the prettiest portfolio I've ever seen. Ever.

    ReplyDelete