Monday, September 20, 2010

Quick Getaway

How a bout to the Caribbean for a nice little weekend stay at the Viceroy? And when you hear the word Viceroy, you immediately know KWID had something to do with interiors! I have been doing a lot of research on Wearstler the last couple of days in preparation for a design project and she just so happens to me my muse--makes homework quite enjoyable these days. I have to say though this is hotel is definitely my new favorite project of hers. I love how she actually went more simple--embracing raw textures and geometric forms. How gorgeous is that facade?! I wouldn't mind escaping here anytime soon...

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, this facade is amazing. Kelly definitely has an eye for design, though sometimes her designs are a bit too bold for me. However, when she sticks to a more muted palette like here, I am in love!

    ReplyDelete